Meowww


Monday 7 October 2013 | 18:00 | 0 comments





Assalamualaikum. Jyeahhh, see a picture above? *angkat kening
In the history of hadith Bukhari, Rasullulah SAW said that the secret for a Muslim is when he happy, he will be grateful and if he faces the problem, he will be patience.
This hadith shows us about the important of patience in ourselves.
In previous entry, I mentioned about the stress that I were through for this week with the assignment, quiz and studying for my final exam. But, I realized that this obstacles were challenges that I must face and at the same time, I will be able to take the experience and learn positive value about that and applied it in my life.

Okay, History documentary in the progress. Pray for me. Hope that me and my teammates can finish it with successfully because the due date to submit that assignment on this Friday.




 Thanks for reading :)